Advice, Tips and Resources For You
Learn It All Right Here
Need a Job? Here’s Some basic advice!
Have a Job Target You Believe In
Create a Plan
Develop Your Career Story
Apply Even If You're Not a 100 Percent Match
Go on Informational Interviews
Speak with a professional Career Matchmaker
The Best Tips to Find Your Dream Job
1. Be vulnerable. It’s okay to ask people for advice!
2. Create your position. Don’t just sit around waiting for your “dream job” to open.
3. Learn how to listen. Job seekers are so caught up in conveying a certain message and image to the employer that they often fail to listen.
4. Start at the top and move down.
5. Don’t apply for a job as soon as you find it. Be strategic about it! Build a plan to make sure your application shines!
6. Focus on body language. You’ve probably heard this before—but job candidates don’t take it seriously enough.